The MANY benefits of Anti Aging Facial Mask (or masques) have been known for centuries. Using a Facial Mask just once a week can vastly improve the health and beauty of your skin. There are different kinds of Facial Masks for different purposes – Deep Cleansing, Clay (Mud), Collagen, Hydrating, Enzyme, Exfoliating, Self-Heating, Skin Brightening, etc. Containing high concentrations of anti aging ingredients to oxygenate and nourish the skin, Facial Masks draw out bacteria and toxins, tighten pores, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin.
Below are (7) Anti Aging Facial Masks that get outstanding reviews and will leave your skin positively glowing:
- Astara Blue Flame Purification Mask – This herbal ultra-purification mask is Astara’s most popular! This natural anti-bacterial mask deep cleans skin and pores and is excellent for most skin problems and blemishes. Can also be used as an overnight spot treatment. Can be used on oily, normal, and dry skin types. Also Available: Astara Green Papaya Nutrient Mask – This aloe based mask gently exfoliates while purifying the skin and pores. This soothing, calming, and nourishing mask is loaded with plant extracts and essential oils and has a fragrant meditatative aroma. Works well on all skin types, but is highly recommended for sensitive or irritated skin.
- MD Formulations Vitamin-A Plus Firming Treatment Masque – This nutrient-rich anti aging skin care treatment mask boosts collagen and elastin production. Containing Alpha Retinyl Complex, BHA’s, and Papaya, this 5-Star Rated Treatment, exfoliates, hydrates, firms, and refines the skin while reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Ideal for all skin types, but works exceptionally well on mature aging skin.
- Exuviance Rejuvenation Treatment Masque – This refreshing deep cleansing masque soothes and calms the skin while brightening dull skin and retexurizing. Containing Vitamins A, B5, C, and E and grapefruit and aloe vera botanicals, this exclusive blend provides cleansing detoxification and superior moisturization while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Excellent Value!!
- Alchemie Forever Kantic Brightening Moisture Mask – This luxurious creamy mask is packed full of botanicals to soothe, soften, and brighten dull skin and high levels of anti aging antioxidants to protect the skin from enviromental stress and to eleviate redness. Suitable for all skin types.
- Dr. Michelle Copeland Clay Mask – This very soothing clay mask cleans and tightens pores while absorbing excess oil and debris. Containing herbal ingredients and powerful antioxidants like Vitamin-C, Zinc, and Lipoic Acid to stimulate cell renewal, purify, and restore radiance to the skin. Fragrance Free.
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Masque – This multi-functional ultra soothing, non-irritating gel masque can be used every day! Made with botanical extracts like chamomile and papaya, this hydrating and super calming masque can be used on the most sensitive skin types and works well to reduce under eye puffiness as well as to soothe the skin after waxing, and cosmetic procedures.
Instructions for using a Facial Mask: Apply a thin coating of the facial mask evenly over the skin avoiding eye and lip area. Leave on as long as directed, generally from just a few minutes up to 30 minutes. While mask is drying, try not to laugh or smile. Remove Clay (Mud) Mask with a warm, wet wash cloth and pat face dry. If using certain gel masks – Peel off mask starting at forehead and moving downwards. Depending on skin type most masks are used just once or twice a week.